Blackhawk! SERPA Concealment Holster - Matte Finish
Featuring a unique speed-cut design, the CQC Carbon-Fiber Holster allows for smooth draw and easy re-holster without slowing you down. The patented SERPA Auto Lock release delivers unparalleled weapon security and is automatically positioned to facilitate a correct drawing motion, making it the perfect Level 2 retention holster for concealed carry.
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw and SERPA Auto Lock release
- Reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique
- Immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for security
- Speed-cut design allows rapid draw, target acquisition, and re-holster while keeping eyes on target
- Includes belt loop and paddle platform
Note: For the S&W 5900/4000 weapon, this holster only works with the ROUND trigger guard for that weapon
Frequently Asked Questions
Are BLACKHAWK! Holsters designed to have a handgun inserted backwards?
No. BLACKHAWK! highly recommends not to insert any gun backwards into any BLACKHAWK! holster. BLACKHAWK!’s holsters are highly advanced, close tolerance designed for excellent form-fitting function when the holster is used to BLACKHAWK!’s recommended proper normal forward uses. Inserting a handgun backwards in any BLACKHAWK! holsters is not recommended nor was it designed for being inserted backwards.
Can BLACKHAWK! Holsters be used with guns having aftermarket accessories installed?
No. Any modification of your handgun from factory standard, such as large aftermarket iron sights, lights, lasers, control levers, etc., are not recommended to be used with BLACKHAWK! holsters.